A successful 100% digital 3rd edition
Nearly 300 Energy and Mobility stakeholders gathered on the E4SM platform during 2 days for a high-level digital experience! 120 business meetings, 3 Conferences and 11 workshops on the challenges for sustainable mobility!
5 key trends emerge from this 3rd edition of the E4SM Forum:
- The accelerating deployment of infrastructures. 100,000 charging points open to the public must be installed in France by the end of 2021.
- Data is growing in value. The massive amount of data available makes it possible to develop new services and improve existing ones.
- The rise of hydrogen. This technology is being developed in all areas (heavy transport, rail, maritime).
- The greening maritime transport. In France, the “Région Sud” is devoting 30 M€ to the electrification of its 3 ports - Marseille, Toulon, and Nice.
- Business models evolve through the use of common platforms between different energy and mobility operators.